Madness7 Madness7

Errr

It's pretty good. Above average. But why the fuck is it so fucking distorted man? Tone down that kick drum or bass or something.

Unknown Trance Unknown Trance

I like it

It's good to chill out, which is just what I need right now. Thanks bro.

AlexanderZero responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! :D

DJ Fenix Beat is Coming DJ Fenix Beat is Coming

Great

Nearly flawless on someparts, but I don't like the choppy melody of that one synth. The bass is pretty damn rippin'. The vocals are nice, but believe it or not, they might sound better if you didn't increase the pitch on them, or perhaps vocoded them a bit.

By the way, ignore that asshole b0z0 who reviewed your audio. He's been going around to every submission in the portal acting like a fucking idiot, so his opinion and anything that comes into existance out of his fingers should be generally ignored.

Boogzy responds:

Thanks dude Ya i know her voice is high.

On the Radio On the Radio

Glad to see you finished it

Here I am again. The song turned out nice indeed. Only one thing is that the chorus and the versus don't transition well from eachother. The intro was nice.

About That Girl About That Girl

I take it you don't like this girl that much?

Lol... Well, the song sounds over-all more saddening than lovey dovey or whatever, if you were going for something passionate, work harder at happier, more graceful sounding melodies.

Battle of Souls Battle of Souls

It sounded kinda cool at first

But it really could have used some drums, been alot less repetative, and had some melody to it. Alright for a first completed song though.

Keep trying.

The-Insane-Mind responds:

As it was created about two years ago, I have improved upon my style since then. Perhaps I should make a "remastered" version of it, though...

Thanks for the idea and review!

Last Hope [BGM] Last Hope [BGM]

Decent...

It was nice, and easy on the ears, but if I remember correctly it had no drums... Which would have been appreciated.

Not to mention, it could use some or perhaps alot more melody change.

bboyneedle responds:

Thanks for the review, but there were a lot of percussion... Turn it up and you can hear plenty of drum sounds like snare, claps, kicks, an ethnic tom sound, and all sorts of stuff.

~Go West~ ~Go West~

Deffinately cool.

I enjoyed most of it. The synths seemed a bit quiet compared to the vocals though. Then again, that girl's voice hogs up most of the song so it's hard to tell. I think on some parts she should be singing while the synth melody is playing at the same time, just with the volume turned down on one or both of them. The drums were nice, but they could be a bit more louder and use more atmosphere.

DjEagle responds:

Thx 4 ya review man real helpful.

On the Radio Test On the Radio Test

You should indeed finish this song, sir. The melody is incredbly happy, but it's very nice. Though, try using some different drums. I've heard those too many times before.

Karaventus responds:

Alright! So I start working again :-)

Recount Recount

Meh

The melodies were pretty boring, and the drums didn't suite it at all.

Quarl responds:

What's dissapointing is that I somewhat agree. The melodies were repetitive amd boring, but what do you have against the drums? I thought they were fine...

...either way i'll keep you're words in mind next time I try trance.