Love the Bomb 4 Love the Bomb 4

You bet I loved it. It's a shame people didn't...

I loved all of the dialogue. It's a shame that there actully are people who hate every single frame of your animations. I couldn't reach into the deeper meaning on some of the things said in the movie, but I'm pretty sure I understood most of it. I got a good laugh about the one fellow who called you an "anti-humanist". You never once mentioned the view points of the movie were your own, firstly. Secondly, what's so great about humanity anyways? We consume, and destroy most everything (Well for the most of us anyways). We often hurt, and sometimes kill eachother, our equals. Your description of mankind was nearly flawless.

By the way though, I had no idea what the funk that whole "Vaccum Energy"thing was talking about. Even after I looked it up on that encyclopedia you posted the url of.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

'Twas farking hilarious!

Now that my pant's are smeared with feces, It willl bring me great joy to watch this at least two more times. Probably not tonight though. That was hilarious, did you rotoscope the animation on Vegeta? If not it was absolutley sexcellent. I thought the ducks were all squared because you can't draw ducks. The body change part.

Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Excellent!!!

This was brilliant, absolutley awsome, theres just only two real flaws I can find, the text, or dialogue, passes by painfully slow, unless of course, your presenting to a group of five year olds with atention defficate disorder. The only other thing I could find 'annoying' so to speak, was the way the prisoner spoke, I found it sort of corny, but hey thats not really important. Excellent job indeed.

PyroWizard responds:

Thanks for the compliments.

I'm aware of the excruciating pace of the text, and I apologize. Funny thing is, many of my friends complained that the text went by too FAST when I first showed them an earlier version of my movie, so I decided to increase the duration a bit... I guess I got a bit carried away there. Rest assured, you won't have to worry about that in future chapters. :)

If you think there are problems with the dialogue, then that IS important! It's bad enough that I made you sit through it for longer then was necessary, it's even worse that I made you sit through one that was "corny"! XD

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

Not worthy

It was alright for something like a small mini game or preloader or something, but not as a full game. How could anyone find this fun enough to be on the front page? I'll prove how boring this game can get. I have discovered a one key cheat! Hold forward. That's right. Do nothing but hold forward and you're almost guaranteed to beat it. This game has almost nothing. The only real thing good about this game is that little physics enging or whatever, and even that was a bit crappy. I'm assuming you can do eight thousand times better than this.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

FINALLY

I FINALLY BEAT THE FUCKING GAME... on normal?!?! well i guess i'll beat hard tomorrow... wicked game man
simple, yet strategic. its a great game, i found some of the voices of the zombies funny, which was good. Now i can go brag to my friend all about how i beat the game! Yehaaaww!

Madness7 Madness7

Errr

It's pretty good. Above average. But why the fuck is it so fucking distorted man? Tone down that kick drum or bass or something.

Unknown Trance Unknown Trance

I like it

It's good to chill out, which is just what I need right now. Thanks bro.

AlexanderZero responds:

Thanks, glad you like it! :D

DJ Fenix Beat is Coming DJ Fenix Beat is Coming

Great

Nearly flawless on someparts, but I don't like the choppy melody of that one synth. The bass is pretty damn rippin'. The vocals are nice, but believe it or not, they might sound better if you didn't increase the pitch on them, or perhaps vocoded them a bit.

By the way, ignore that asshole b0z0 who reviewed your audio. He's been going around to every submission in the portal acting like a fucking idiot, so his opinion and anything that comes into existance out of his fingers should be generally ignored.

Boogzy responds:

Thanks dude Ya i know her voice is high.